Lianne, a long time North Andover resident, was with the firm from 1997 to 2006, and returned to us in 2011. Lianne has been working as a paralegal since 1982. Lianne is an indispensable member of our residential real estate practice and specializes in residential sales for some of our long-standing developer clients. When not at work she enjoys spending time with her family and grandchildren and watching her 15-year-old daughter play Volleyball.
- University of Lowell, Lowell, MA, B.S. Criminal Justice/Sociology, 1980
- Community Involvement: Member of the Scholarship Committee at Family Cooperative Preschool in North Andover.
- An active member of the North Parish Church in North Andover, Lianne enjoys volunteering in the Religious Education programs and assisting with fundraising.
- New Member of the North Andover Historical Society
- Supporter of the Joseph N. Hermann Youth Center, North Andover, MA
- Supporter of the North Andover Improvement Society
- Proud recipient of the Second Annual PTO-PTAC-PAC PRISTASH AWARD in 2007, an award established to recognize individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary contributions to educational system in North Andover.