Lianne, a North Andover, MA resident since 1983 was with the firm from 1997 to 2006, and returned to us in 2011. With 37 years working in real estate, Lianne is an indispensable member of our residential real estate practice. Outside of the office, she enjoys time with her family, grandchildren and friends.
- University of Lowell, Lowell, MA, B.S. Criminal Justice/Sociology, 1980
- Real Estate Sales Person License, Commonwealth of Massachusetts; License 85210
- An active member of the North Parish Church in North Andover, Lianne enjoys volunteering in the Religious Education programs and assisting with fundraising.
- New Member of the North Andover Historical Society
- Supporter of the Joseph N. Hermann Youth Center, North Andover, MA
- Supporter of the North Andover Improvement Society
- Proud recipient of the Second Annual PTO-PTAC-PAC PRISTASH AWARD in 2007, an award established to recognize individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary contributions to educational system in North Andover.