Susan A. Kelley
Susan, a Lynn, MA native, joined the firm in 2020 bringing 20+ years managing executive assistant positions in legal, medical, and international travel. Susan traveled most of Europe and seized the opportunity to work overseas at Siemens Medical headquarters in Sweden and Germany in public relations and learned how to converse with different cultures and challenging work settings. She enjoys learning something new every day and is an avid reader in various topics. Susan spends her time off staying fit and healthy, including walking her King Charles Cavalier with her daughter and spending time at the ocean.
- Marian Court College, Associates in Computer Applications 2000.
- Medical Terminology Diploma 1995.
- Northeastern University-Technical Communications Program. 2001.
- University of Tennessee-Public Relations classes. 2002
- Saint Agnes Church- Seasonal Catechist
- Danvers Fish and Game- Member
- National Association of Underwater Divers License
Volunteer work and donations:
- Red Cross Blood Donor
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society/Relay for Life.
- Salem Animal Shelter